CRUISER® 600FS is a second generation Neonicotinoid insecticide, containing 600 g/L Thiamethoxam, delivered as a flowable concentrate seed treatment and used to control a broad range of sucking, chewing and soil-dwelling pests, including thrips, aphids and wireworms in cotton. In higher pest pressure environments, CRUISER® Extreme is applied at double the rate of CRUISER® 600FS and offers prolonged, robust insect protection from planting through to stand establishment.
The significant benefits of the CRUISER® insecticide seed treatment range include;
- Robust, lasting protection against establishment insect pests including aphids, thrips and wireworm
- Convenient, professionally applied seed treatment that limits planting downtime related to refilling, calibration or clogged boxes
- Reduced replant risk due to early season insect attack
- Every bag contributes to the FASTSTART® R&D program, working towards improved cotton establishment
- Seed treated with CRUISER® insecticide seed treatments are eligible for the dryland Industry Support Program (ISP)