Vibrance Complete is a fungicide seed treatment offer jointly developed by Cotton Seed Distributors and Syngenta under the FastStart cotton program which is sponsored by growers. Vibrance Complete offers growers a superior crop establishment solution which is supported by research, disease surveys and grower feedback.
Vibrance Complete combines the activity of five active ingredients to provide broad spectrum disease control that ensures that the crop receives the best start, enhancing crop establishment and yield potential. Azoxystrobin, Fludioxonil, Metalaxyl-M, Sedaxane and Acibenzolar-S-methyl are the key active ingredients in Vibrance Complete that make Vibrance Complete so potent on disease.
Apart from controlling seedling diseases such as seedling damping off caused by Pythium spp. and Rhizoctonia solani, Vibrance Complete induces the natural plant defence mechanism of cotton plants that increases the plant resistance to certain diseases such as fusarium wilt and black root rot. Vibrance Complete activates all treated plants in the field uniformly and becomes an important part of an integrated disease management program.
The significant benefits of Vibrance Complete include:
- A comprehensive disease management solution to enhance establishment.
- Improved plant stands. Comprehensive trials show a 27% increase over untreated seed and 4% increase over Dynasty Complete treated seed.
- Reduced risk of replant from uneven or inadequate plant stands.
- Faster crop emergence.
- Improved early crop development.
- Enhanced early plant vigour.
- Reduced disease incidence.
- Improved yield potential.