Insecticide Seed Treatment from eChem Pty Ltd
• Proven performance at a lower price
• Contains the effective active ingredient, imidacloprid
• Successfully trialled against existing imidacloprid products
• Tested for crop safety at four times the registered use rate
• Rigorous product quality assurance testing
eChem (Australia) Pty Ltd is a 100% Australian owned company based in Moree.
The company supplies Genero® 600FS Flowable Seed Dressing Insecticide for use in cotton and other crops.
Genero® 600FS contains imidacloprid and gives cotton seedlings robust protection against thrips, aphids, brown beetles and wireworms. Genero® 600FS has been thoroughly trialled for efficacy and crop safety by independent researchers and was included in CSD field trials in 2006, 2007 and 2008.
Results from these trials prove Genero® 600FS performs equal to or better than existing imidacloprid products.
Genero® 600FS Flowable Seed Dressing Insecticide from eChem (Australia) Pty Ltd.
The proven performance of imidacloprid is available at a lower price. Look for Genero® 600FS on your CSD order form
For more information, contact eChem on 0428 658 390.