CSD Industry Support Program
Available in selected varieties in designated areas
Sicot 714B3F, Sicot 748B3F and your choice of Roundup Ready Flex®
Sicot 746B3F, Sicot 714B3F, Sicot 748B3F and your choice of Roundup Ready Flex®
• No pick equals credit (of the same value, purchased in 2018) for next year’s seed (claims in by 20th
• All prices at Regular Order price.
CSD Industry Support Program summary
• CSD strongly supports the dryland cotton industry and those growers who wish to grow dryland cotton.
• If you don’t pick your crop (excluding crop removed through hail damage) CSD will provide a $ for $ credit toward next seasons cotton seed.
Double skip planting total 250 ha of dryland cotton at 6kg/ha
|237.5 ha Bollgard® 3 + Roundup Ready Flex® stack
||125 ha Bollgard® 3
|12.5 ha Roundup Ready Flex®
||125 ha Roundup Ready Flex®
The not-so-fine print
• Secure a TUA (Technology User Agreement) from your local Technology Service Provider (most major merchandise resellers are TSPs).
• Nominate 5% or 50% upsrayed Roundup Ready Flex®
cotton refuge option.
• Register below by 30th November 2018. Failure to register will void any claims.
• Order your planting seed, at your normal dryland planting rate, as either Sicot 714B3F or Sicot 748B3F (or Sicot 746B3F in designated areas) plus your choice of Roundup Ready Flex®
refuge seed at the Regular Order price. For dryland cotton fields planted post the 30 November, please contact your local CSD Extension and Development Agronomist to allow inclusion into the promotion.
• As this is a dryland cotton program, irrigating any crop registered within this program post establishment will make the offer null and void.
• All normal TUA terms and responsibilities are unchanged.
• If you believe your crop is not worth harvesting for any reason other than hail damage (i.e. not economically viable) please contact your local CSD Extension and Development representative prior to 20th March 2019 to arrange a crop inspection. If approved you will receive a credit for the equivalent value of planting seed for next season on the condition that you destroy the crop and do not harvest. Your crop MUST be inspected before you start to remove the crop.
• Any credit provided must be taken as seed in the 2019-20 season and planted on the same farm.