All welcome to come along for breakfast, followed by an informative morning and the opportunity to have a look at the trials program on ‘Wamara’ this season.
• Industry representatives to speak about solenopsis mealybug and pigeon pea little leaf phytoplasma.
• Nufarm to speak about upcoming chemical options for weed control in waterways.
• Monsanto to speak about the coming season.
• David McGrath (OneCrop), Michael Freeman (Norseman Machinery) and Nic Clapham (local grower) to speak about establishing crops planted under biodegradable film.
• Lee Reithmuller (CSIRO) and Sam Lee (CSD) to speak about CSIRO and CSD trials on ‘Wamara’.
RSVP Wednesday 23rd March to Sam Lee by email or by phone 0427 437 236.
Date: Tuesday, 28 March, 2017
Location: ‘Wamara’, 2942 Pampas Horrane Road, Cecil Plains