Cotton Seed Distributors Limited (CSD) is a progressive organisation dedicated to producing high quality planting seed for the Australian cotton industry.
We are seeking to engage a highly motivated apprentice Electrician and apprentice Fabricator to join our maintenance team. The positions are full-time and based at our “Shenstone” plant on the outskirts of Wee Waa.
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
• Possess a driver’s licence with reliable transport
• Be punctual and have a good attendance record
• Be motivated and have a positive attitude
• Follow instructions well
• Able to work safely
• Be an Australian citizen or have permanent residency status
• Be able to work in a drug free environment and willing to undergo testing
• Be open to gaining experience in all facets of their chosen trade.
On offer is the following:
• Long term career prospects
• Competitive salary + Bonuses
• Uniforms, PPE and High Quality footwear
• All TAFE Fee’s paid for as well as leave to complete trade studies
• Support in the form of Apprentice mentors
Resumes should be forwarded by email to email@example.com by the close of business 2 November 2018.
Initial enquiries should be made in confidence to CSD Group HR Manager, David Coleman, on (02) 6795 0000. CSD is an equal opportunity employer.